Friday, August 7, 2009

The Haunting in Connecticut




Ok, so I'm finally getting back to my reviews after a bit of a hiatus. Anyway, I recently saw The Haunting in Connecticut and I was pretty hopeful after hearing decent things about it. Plus, I love things based on actual events. I do have to say that the movie was pretty good overall, but the ending disappointed me. I hate when horror films have 'happy' endings, if you wanna call it that. Other than that, the film did have its moments where I was a bit frightened. However, it didn't make me jump or feel any sort of nervousness towards what was about to happen. There were some silly moments, in my opinion, and they probably could've been left out. The acting was ok, but Virginia Madsen's character was really the only one I connected with. I'd say give this one a shot, but I wouldn't spend my money to own it. I give it 3/5 stars.

Happy Nightmares, my loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment